About Me

My photo
U.A.E Al-Ain / B.A.N.G.L.A.D.E.S.H., United Arab Emirates

New

My ALL Flash File Death Phone,Hang Logo, Blank LCD Recovery Done 100% Challenge ! Collections From ? Customer Care Flash File ! New Fresh Mobile Phone Read Without Virus 100% Pure First Paid Then Unlck ! Power By ALL Bloggers Or Server !Thanks All Bloggers Member Everyone ! Any Help Whatsapp+Imo= +971555992848

Welcome V1 Flash File Mt6572 4.4.2(Stock-Rom) 100% Tested Cm2 Read Firmware By GsmJaker

Welcome V1 Flash File Mt6572 4.4.2(Stock-Rom) 100% Tested Cm2 Read Firmware By GsmJaker Reviewed by GsmJaker on 10:13 Rating: 5

4 comments:

Unknown said...

help me... please give me password firmware ( welcome v1 )

Unknown said...

please friend.. help me

Unknown said...

Hello! Why do you have to say all flash files are free when all have rar Password? This is not fair. If you want to do business then sensitize the people about how to get what they want. Pls tell us how much you accept for the password.

GsmJaker said...

sorry for the late reply i was busy
its not my business
all file free
just contacts my whatsapp number +971555992848
Thanks ___________

All Rights Reserved by Mobile Media © 2014 - 2015
Designed by GsmJaker

Mobile Media

Name

Email *

Message *

GsmJaker. Powered by Blogger.